Monday, April 5, 2010

Please go or my family will come!

"Please go or my family will come and see you with me!"

That was the response i got from a girl i approached sometime back. She was slim, cute, long legs, white-ish complexion, HOT shit and a 9 on scale of 1-10 in beauty department according to people around me. Although I personally considered her a bit average and would rate her as 6 but thats because i have seen perfect 10's and i DON'T happen to get a crush on every girl i see like most people do so my rating are completely unbiased and realistic besides since 8/9's are pretty scarce where i live, she was the best you could find and not considering her face, her body would make her a 7. So i had to approach her because she was the HOT shit according to the whole university and since i happen to be the only one with BALLS, i couldn't let her slip away.

She deserved such lengthy details because she had given me headaches, anxiety and depression for a long time!. Also her looks played an important role in how she and others reacted to me. It all started out a few months ago during my university exams.

I am a computers student and since girls IQ is quite low when it comes to such subjects, we didn't had any girl in our class. But during our midterm examination, another class had to sat with us in the same room for giving exam and she was in that class!. I didn't think high of her really but my class-fellows, GOD they couldn't seem to shut-up about how hot she was and all the boys chit-chat. Clearly they hadn't seen a girl that hot except maybe in p0rnos.

But no-one had the guts to approach and initiate a convo with her even the big-mouths who just can't stop talking about how great they are. So alone and the only one manly enough, i decided to approach her on the last day of our examination. Besides i also sensed some kind of interest from her when she first came to class and in the subsequent classes.

So after the last exam, as she was about to leave outside the university, i approach her in a kind of secluded area with less noise.

"How was the paper ?" I asked (Opener)
She looks at me but No reply, uhm, i was facing her and i am pretty sure she heard it,i felt kinda ignored. But thinking she didn't hear me, i repeat myself
"Show me the paper, i want to see it" i said with a pretty dominant voice.
"Please go or my family will come and see you with me!" She finally replied but no SHIT, are you fucking kidding me ?, seriously WTF is that. I do happen to be in a conservative/strict country but since when did discussing how the exam went and asking for paper would create any problems for her and her family would have any objections with it. So i completely ignore her mumbo-jumbo, consider it a bitch-shield but i couldn't quite hold my frame since i was surprised to hear her response and in a explaining/requesting voice...
"Show me the paper, i want to see it" I said (Major mistake, never let your Body language fuck up especially voice, be dominating but i did the mistake and had to pay later).
"You, please go or my......." Same mumbo jumbo, alright i think, this can go on like forever, fuck her.
"Okay, thanks" I finally eject!
I turn around, take a few steps and
"Take it on monday" She says in a requesting voice kinda like she's feeling sorry. Okay so that means she really have problems with family and would give the paper/talk to me on Monday, thats what i thought.

I went home partying and took a vacation off university for a week. Little did i knew what had happened on Monday and the whole week. I go to the university next week, and as i reach my class, WHOAA!! whole class runs up to me
"Hey man, that girl you approached last week is going to complain about you to university administration" One of my friend said, No Kidding ? What the fucking FUCK?!! complain about me ? about what ? I didn't molest her or RAPE her.
"That girl you proposed rejected you right ? tell me about it...what happened" Another friend said. Are you fucking crazy ? Propose ? OMG!! Asking for paper is proposing OMG OMG!. When did i propose and when did she reject ?. What the hell ?
"What you going to do about it?", "Why didn't you tell us about it?", "She will complain in a few and is waiting for when you will come", bla bla and bla...the whole class had to say something and had IMAGINED something about how my interaction with her went down according to how their stupid brain thought i'd have initiated a conversation. That is they imagined me doing what they wanted to do themselves but couldn't due to lack of balls, like that guy thought i proposed her!. Guess he wanted to propose her himself and imagined myself doing that...weird.

I find the truth a few classes and cigarettes later, nobody in the class had a clue of what i said to her and how our interaction went, a few guys had watched me approach her but from a distance and also had no fucking clue of what i said and how our interaction went.

The fact was, a guy from that girl's class, lets call him JJERK(jealous jerk), probably having a crush on her, spread this rumour to my class that
"She was going to complain about Steyn to the university but I asked her not to and give him a second chance, to which she agreed". Exactly JJERK's words as he told them to my class.

I said rumour and it being false because clearly she, as i had sensed, gave me indicators of interest, i didn't molest, harm, or threaten her in anyway and the fact that she told me to get the paper from her on Monday. But whatever, it didn't matter one bit, what mattered was if my family back home, get to know about my extra-curricular activities, seeing as how strict they are, they will fuckin expel me out of the house :-(. Being dependent on somebody sucks!

So i got major depression, fucking filled my lungs with all the smoke i could get, first with best quality cigarettes then with medium quality then with lowest quality and cheapest cigarettes till i didn't had any buck left to buy more. Had a mental and nervous breakdown. So bearing the pain no more and thinking my family will get to know about it sooner or later, i finally kidnapped her, RAPED her, raped her once more and then killed her by leaving her with a German Rottweiler dog that i ordered specially for this purpose.

Uhm, not really but lucky for me, my family didn't get to know anything about it so it was a relief. But it took me many weeks and many depressed days to approach another girl because i was quite shattered by all the happenings. I had completely forgotten about her but just past this week, i finally figure out the reason of her being such bitchy!.

Once again, it was during the exams, uhm what a co-incidence ?. After giving my last exam of final term, i went outside to chill with my friends for a while before leaving home and as i start walking, a girl from behind crossed me and starts walking infront of me. Guess what, who that girl was ?...it was that paper-girl which i had approached. Only this time, she was looking much sexier than before and my rating of her went one and a half grade above, i then decided she's a 7.5, damn she has awesome body!. I actually wished for a moment, she should been my girlfriend and all the bad things that had happened shouldn't have been happened. Just for a moment though, i grow hatred again...

She looks back, probably noticed me, looks me in the eyes, our eyes meet each other, she shows disinterest in her eyes, a sec passed and she quickly takes a few quick steps and grabs a guy's hand walking infront of her. That was damn hilarious, she acted like i was going to RAPE her or something if she didn't quickly get out of there. I wondered who that guy in front was that she so fondly grabbed his hands, Guess what..he was JJERK!. And now her Boyfriend!. In fact i later got to know that he had proposed her on Valentine's DAY! OMG.

Holy shit, her excuse of family coming when i asked for paper was just BS!. Her complaining of me to university was REAL so i could forget about her, it was her way of showing disinterest, she was probably going to makeup a fake story of how i threatened, molested or probably how i raped her but maybe she thought about consequences and if i might actually rape her after she tells that fake story and then decided not to complain. I actually thought JJERK made up that rumour and she was not involved in it one bit but not the case, she was really considering it. All i can say is What a bitch!?.

Seriously, she could have told me in the face about her having a boyfriend but lieing and all that crap....WTF ?. Girls are like that! Seriously!. She wasted my time, gave me so much pain and depression for what ? because i asked about her exams, now i actually seriously am thinking about RAPING her considering she looked much sexier!.

Now that i rationalize why she did all that, i think she actually liked me in first place, hence why she said to take the paper from her on monday but then later got kind of a guilt and she didn't want to really pursue me so created that drama of complaining about me so i would hate her. Maybe not, who can rationalize girls behavior, they're fucking illogical. Well if not others, she probably is!.

Okay, fast forward to tonight, i completely forgot about her, uhm just fucked her once in my imagination the hardest way i could, come on i really got a boner when i saw her later cause she looked sexier, much sexier than i had seen her when approaching. Probably because she got a little chubby and growing a bit of boobs, getting some fashion sense. She was a bitch but now a very sexy bitch, so after having some fun with her in my imagination, i completely forgot her and approached many hot girls, that now she's back down to the rating of 5.

Tip of the day: Never care about a single girl, she's not worth the trouble. There are always tons of other girls that are dying to get a piece of your meat. Uhm kinda :-D.

Steyn out,
Quote of the DAY: Girls are irrational, illogical but lovely and cute creatures! :-)